Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly Promotion

Creating Christmas Cards is a part of marking this time of year for me. I come from a long line of family photo card traditionalists and I created cards my own cards ever since my college days. My first holiday photo card was of my roommate and me balancing textbooks on our heads in our Christmas sweaters in our dorm room! Beth was such a sport for putting up with me!
It is just a warm, welcoming way to connect with loved ones far and wide. Kind of makes me remember the Christmas season is more about appreciating the blessing of friends, family, and love - rather than consumerism mania.

It used to be such an ordeal to print the photos and slide them into card holders. My how digital photography has simplified life! I am a Shutterfly addict for Christmas cards. They have so many great designs to pick from:

I really wanted to use this design:
but it just didn't work out. You'll have to wait and get it in the mail to see what won out.
Shutterfly is offering a great promotion to bloggers that if you blog about their designs they will send a code for 50 free cards. Check it out at their site: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 for details.
Sorry for the promotional post, but the deal is too good to pass up. Happy Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment