Friday, May 21, 2010

Peonies!

Peonies have to be the most beautiful, luscious layered flower. Lucky us - it is peonies season in our neck of the woods! My friend, Tonya, brought me gorgeous peonies from her yard for Mother's Day. We enjoyed them for over a week. On her birthday Connor gave me a peonies fashion show. She turned into quite the little model! Check out all her "vogue" positions. The peonies continued to bloom through the week. On Sunday I couldn't resist capturing a few more shots with the matching pink dress.We finally made it back to our church. I wasn't sure how Connor would adapt to Sunday School but she LOVED it. She learned about the disciples in a boat during a storm. She was very proud of her fishies and circles in the water. Boy, I have missed our church.Peonies and pictures. What fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of C with the peonies! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete